7 May 2015

Mother's Day Card for a Special Mum!

Hi there. Today I have a Mothers Day card to share, and if you haven't got yours ready yet, you'd better 'cause it's this Sunday!

Style Info


  • I love this Paper Pack 'Something Borrowed'. It's so versatile. Head over to my Facebook Page to see a Wedding Card and 2 Mother's Day Cards that I've made with this paper. Just click on this Link https://www.facebook.com/AngelikiKoloStampinUp

  • The Butterflies really look stunning in these colours - Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding - and I am going to miss them when they retire in the very near future!


Here's a List of my Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used to Create this Card


Stamp Sets: Sweet Laughter (Occasions Cat' Pg 36)
Ink Pad: Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Card Stock & Papers: Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Something Borrowed DSP
Embellishments: Basic Jewel Rhinestones
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Foam dots


No comments:

Post a Comment