12 Jun 2015

I'm Here For You

The new Annual Catalogue by Stampin' Up! is here and I love it! It was hard deciding what products to get first!

The new 2015-2017 In Colours are bright & vibrant but also have soft tones,so they were a must have!
Colours are: Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron,Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe. Mint Macaron hasn't showed up in this photo well, but you get a better idea of it on my card below.
**TOP TIP**  I always purchase the In Colours Card Stock and Pad Kit because that way you get the Card Stock for FREE! (If you'd like to check this out it's on page 137 of the Catalogue). And then of course I purchase the In Colour Markers.

First Stamp Set I bought is 'You've Got This.'

 


And now - Here's my Card.

**STYLE INFO**

  • Card Base is Watermelon Wonder and the Gold embossed Flower is on Mint Macaron.
  • I gold heat embossed the flower then coloured it with Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron and Cucumber Crush Markers. I love the Velvet look the markers give.
  • These beautiful Resin Flowers combined with the Gold Metal Buttons add just the right touch and class! Mini Glue Dots adhered Resin Flowers onto the Buttons, and then onto the lace. The top one I sat up on Stampin' Dimensional.

HERE'S A LIST OF THE STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS USED TO CREATE THIS CARD.  

Stamp Set: You've Got This
Cardstock/Ink Pads/Markers: New 2015-2017 In Colours Cardstock and Pads Kit, In Colour Stampin' Write Markers, Whisper White.
Papers: Cherry On Top Paper Stack
Accessories: In Colour Resin Flowers, Gold Metal Buttons, Tip Top Taupe Lace.
Tools: Heat Gun, Gold Embossing Powder.
Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope you've enjoyed todays Card. Pop back tomorrow for some more 'You've Got This' Cards.

Have a great day! Angeliki :)



No comments:

Post a Comment