24 Jun 2015

Stampin' Up! Swallowtail Happy Birthday Card

I've had great use out of this beautiful Swallowtail Stamp and here it is Gold heat embossed onto Vellum Card Stock for a classy Stained Glass Technique.
My Style Info
  • I really love Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper Stacks, such variety and great value.
  • Use tweezers to pick up Sequins and easy placement onto glue.
  • Attach lace ends at back of card piece with double sided tape, and also under the lace on the front panel where the sentiment will hide it.

Here's my Star Ingredients I used to Create this Card 
Rubber Stamp: Swallowtail
Card Stock/Papers: Mint Macaron, Vellum, Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack.
Ink Pads & Markers: Calypso Coral, 2015-2017 In Colour Markers.
Accessories: Mint Macaron Dotted Lace, Metallics Sequin Assortment.
Tools: Heat Gun, Gold Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits.
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Double Sided Tape.

I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :)




No comments:

Post a Comment