13 Jun 2015

You've Got This

As promised yesterday, here's another card I've made with the 'You've Got This' Stamp Set.

 

**My Style Info**

  • I coloured the Flower with my Aqua Painter to give it a washed, watery look.
  • I've distressed and sponged all edges with Soft Suede.
  • Circles Collection Framelits have come to the rescue for cutting out the Flower and 'For You'
  • I've wrapped the lace all the way around the card and tied a bow. This makes your card much more interactive and adds to the receivers delight when they have to undo the bow to receive your greeting!
  • Just the right Touch - Three lovely Pearls in a row along bottom left hand corner and top right.
  • Touch of Class - The two Resin Flowers brings this whole card together!

Here's a List of My Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients.

 

Stamp Set: You've Got This, Tag Talk.
Cardstock/Ink Pads/Markers: New 2015-2017 In Colours Cardstock and Pads Kit, Soft Suede.
Papers: Cherry On Top Paper Stack
Accessories: In Colour Resin Flowers, Pearls Basic Jewels, Tip Top Taupe Lace.
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Collection Framelits, Sponge Dauber.
Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope you've enjoyed todays cards. Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow.

Happy Creating!
Angeliki :)



No comments:

Post a Comment