16 Jul 2015

Another 'Congrats to You'

As promised, here's the other Congratulations card I mentioned yesterday.


And a matching Envelope made with Stampin' Up!'s Envelope Board. Very Stylish!


My Style Info
  • This Card differs from yesterday's in the following ways:
  1. I added a matting layer in Calypso Coral.
  2. I swapped the Metallics Doilies colours around - this time small silver onto large gold.
  3. I've added the Branch which is punched from the Bird Builder Punch.
  •  All layers are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, including the Striped Scalloped Die piece. 
  • I used Double Sided Tape to adhere the Lace and Sentiment.


FYI - Did you know that you can now get Whisper White Card Stock in a thicker size? It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. See my Style Tips Below.

Endless Thanks Card


My Style Info

  • This stamped image is stamped directly onto the thicker cardstock and end results are perfect!
  • FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding. 
 


New Weekly Deals come out every Wednesday. To see this weeks deals, Please Click Here
See New Weekly Deals


Clearance Rack - New items are regularly added. To see Clearance Rack items, Please Click Here See Clearance Rack




Which Congrats card do you like best? The Very Vanilla one from yesterday's post, or today's?




Here's the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card.
Card Stock: Soft Sued, Calypso Coral.
Papers: Timeless Elegant DSP
Accessories: Metallics Foil Doilies, Expressions Natural Elements, Sahara Sand Lace.
Tool: Bird Builder Punch, Big Shot, Striped Scalloped Thinlits Die, Envelope Board.
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Double Sided Tape.


I hope you've enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.
Happy Creating,
Angeliki :)





No comments:

Post a Comment