12 Jul 2015

Bountiful Border Thanks Card

I cased this Card from our latest Catalogue (Pg 120). I just thought it was so beautiful and a sweet  way to say 'Thank You' to someone who has done something nice for us.

And I made a matching Envelope with my Stampin' Up! Envelope Board. How cute does it look!?



My Style Info
  •  Dressed to Impress! - Designer Series Paper Stacks are great not only for lots of cards but making gorgeous matching envelopes too!
  • Lots of Choice! - The Envelope Board makes over 60 different sized Envelopes!!

  • Bakers Twine adds just the right Balance.
  • Bling-A-Mazing! - I looove Sequins (if you haven't noticed!). They add just the right touch here. Brights Sequin Assortment are on sale in this weeks 'Weekly Deals'. (See link below).

My Hottest Tip
  • For best stamping results with Photopolymer Stamps, use Stampin' Piercing Mat for a beautiful, full and clear image. 
  • On this Card - The leaves didn't need the mat but the flower did.


'Technique Booster' - How to fix a 'Fuzzy' stamped image. 
  • I stamped the flower image straight onto the card base but I wobbled it a bit and got a fuzzy image.  
 How to Fix?
  • Stamp image onto spare card stock, cut out and mount with Stampin' Dimensionals. Beautiful! You'd never know!


 New Weekly Deals come out every Wednesday. To see this weeks deals, Please Click Here
See Weekly Deals 


Clearance Rack - New Items have been added to our Clearance Rack. To see Clearance Rack items, Please Click Here See Clearance Rack 


I hope you've enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon.
Happy Creating, Angeliki :)


Products I used on Todays Card & Envelope
Photopolymer Stamps - Bountiful Border
Card Stock - A4 Thick Whisper White
Papers - Designer Series Paper Stack Subtles Collection
Ink Pads - Rose Red, Wild Wasabi
Accessories - Bermuda Bay Thick Bakers Twine, Brights Sequin Assortment, Expressions Natural Elements.
Tools - Envelope Board
Adhesives - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Double Sided Tape.





No comments:

Post a Comment