15 Jul 2015

Congrats to You!

As you can see, I've been having great fun using the Expressions Natural Elements - They're so handy and add 3D! Mix them with the Metallics Foil Doilies, and creating becomes a breeze!




  • I've had my Scallop Thinlits Die for some time now and have hardly used it, so thought I'd better get into that too! And loving the results! 

  •  Have you noticed not a stamped image in sight?
  • This was a fun and easy card to make. 





FYI - Did you know that you can now get Whisper White Card Stock in a thicker size? It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. See my Style Tips Below.

Endless Thanks Card


My Styl Info
  • You can now get Whisper White A4 Card Stock in a thicker size. It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. 
  • This image is stamped directly onto the thicker cardstock and end results are perfect!
  • FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding. 
 


New Weekly Deals come out every Wednesday. To see this weeks deals, Please Click Here

See New Weekly Deals


Clearance Rack - New items are regularly added. To see Clearance Rack items, Please Click Here See Clearance Rack



 Here's the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card

Card Stock: Very Vanilla.
Papers: Pretty Petals DSP Paper Stack.
Accessories: Metallics Foil Doilies, Expressions Natural Elements, Mint Macaron Dotted Lace.
Tools: Big Shot, Striped Scallop Thinlits Die.


I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Pop back tomorrow as I'll have another card similar to this one.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Creating
Angeliki :)






No comments:

Post a Comment