- I've had my Scallop Thinlits Die for some time now and have hardly used it, so thought I'd better get into that too! And loving the results!
- Have you noticed not a stamped image in sight?
- This was a fun and easy card to make.
FYI - Did you know that you can now get Whisper White Card Stock in a thicker size? It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. See my Style Tips Below.
Endless Thanks Card
My Styl Info
- You can now get Whisper White A4 Card Stock in a thicker size. It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting.
- This image is stamped directly onto the thicker cardstock and end results are perfect!
- FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding.
New Weekly Deals come out every Wednesday. To see this weeks deals, Please Click Here
See New Weekly Deals
Clearance Rack - New items are regularly added. To see Clearance Rack items, Please Click Here See Clearance Rack
Here's the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card
Card Stock: Very Vanilla.
Papers: Pretty Petals DSP Paper Stack.
Accessories: Metallics Foil Doilies, Expressions Natural Elements, Mint Macaron Dotted Lace.
Tools: Big Shot, Striped Scallop Thinlits Die.
I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Pop back tomorrow as I'll have another card similar to this one.
Thanks for stopping by,