22 Jul 2015

'Tap Tap Tap' Happy Birthday Card - Bright & Beautiful!

I've been enjoying making cards with this Stamp Set, 'Tap Tap Tap.'
To see more cards using this set, head over to my FaceBook Page Here See More Here




Style Info
  • Colour Style - Tempting Turquoise is a new colour for me and I'm loving it! It's bright and beautiful and mixes with Crushed Curry & Smoky Slate so well.
  • Designer Style - Designer Series Paper Stacks are so Stylish this year. I've used Basic Grey from the Neutrals Collection. Scroll down to previous posts to see Subtles Collection.
  •  Smooth & Slick - Crushed Curry Candy Dots really set the banners off,  joining them together, giving them a smooth, slick look.
  • The 'Happy Birthday' Stamp is from 'Amazing Birthday' Stamp Set - Set of 7 Stamps. 

Technique Booster
Want to know how I stamped just part of the greeting stamp image?  So easy, you'll love it!
  • Here's the Happy Birthday Stamp.

  • I covered the part I didn't want inked with a post-it note, sticky part over stamp so it doesn't lift off when inking up, then,

  • inked it up like this, then,


  • removed the post-it note and stamped. Perfect!




 FYI - Did you know that you can now get Whisper White Card Stock in a thicker size? It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. See my Style Tips Below.

Endless Thanks Card

My Style Info
  • This stamped image is stamped directly onto the thicker card stock and end results are perfect!
  • FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding. 
 

Here's the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card.
Stamp Sets - Tap Tap Tap, Amazing Birthday.
Card Stock - Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Whisper White.
Ink Pads - Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Tuxedo Black.
Papers - Designer Series Paper Stack Neutrals Collection.
Accessories - Island Indigo Cotton Ribbon, Candy Dots Regals Collection.
Adhesives - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Double Sided Tape 

Hope you enjoyed today's Card. Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.
Happy Creating!
Angeliki :)





No comments:

Post a Comment