To see more cards using this set, head over to my FaceBook Page Here See More Here
- Colour Style - Tempting Turquoise is a new colour for me and I'm loving it! It's bright and beautiful and mixes with Crushed Curry & Smoky Slate so well.
- Designer Style - Designer Series Paper Stacks are so Stylish this year. I've used Basic Grey from the Neutrals Collection. Scroll down to previous posts to see Subtles Collection.
- Smooth & Slick - Crushed Curry Candy Dots really set the banners off, joining them together, giving them a smooth, slick look.
- The 'Happy Birthday' Stamp is from 'Amazing Birthday' Stamp Set - Set of 7 Stamps.
Want to know how I stamped just part of the greeting stamp image? So easy, you'll love it!
- Here's the Happy Birthday Stamp.
- I covered the part I didn't want inked with a post-it note, sticky part over stamp so it doesn't lift off when inking up, then,
- inked it up like this, then,
- removed the post-it note and stamped. Perfect!
FYI - Did you know that you can now get Whisper White Card Stock in a thicker size? It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. See my Style Tips Below.
Endless Thanks Card
My Style Info
- This stamped image is stamped directly onto the thicker card stock and end results are perfect!
- FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding.
Here's the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card.
Stamp Sets - Tap Tap Tap, Amazing Birthday.
Card Stock - Tempting Turquoise, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Whisper White.
Ink Pads - Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Tuxedo Black.
Papers - Designer Series Paper Stack Neutrals Collection.
Accessories - Island Indigo Cotton Ribbon, Candy Dots Regals Collection.
Adhesives - Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Double Sided Tape
Hope you enjoyed today's Card. Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon.