- I love Emboss Resist Technique - You get a whole lot of lovely!
- The Brick Wall Embossing Folder is the perfect partner for the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set.
My Style Info
- This card features Heat and Dry Embossing.
- I overlapped different colours for a unique look.
- Dry Embossing
- The Brick Wall Embossing Folder is great for giving depth of colour because the ridges naturally catch colour without any added technique or ink, giving a darker shade than the bricks themselves.
- No Hand Cutting
- The Frame Stamp for the word 'Friend' coordinates with die from Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits.
- The Gold Embossed Seal at top left hand corner coordinates with 1" Circle Punch.
EMBOSS RESIST TECHNIQUE
Supplies: VersaMark Pad, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Sponges
1) Stamp image using VersaMark pad.
2) Cover image using Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, and heat set. Allow image to cool.
3) Dab your sponge directly onto the coloured ink pad of your choice and apply to card stock over and around embossed image with circular motions.
4) Wipe embossed image with tissue to remove excess ink.
FYI - You can now get Whisper White Card Stock in a thicker size. It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. See my Style Tips Below.
Endless Thanks Card on Thicker Whisper White Cardstock.
My Style Info
- This stamped image is stamped directly onto the thicker card stock and end results are perfect!
- FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding.
- Endless Thanks Stamp Set, Metallic Thread & Thick Whisper White Cardstock used for this Card.
Here's the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's CardStamp Set: Awesomely Artistic
Card Stock: Whisper White, Soft Suede
Papers: Subtles Collection - Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink Pads: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede
Accessories: Linen Thread, Gold and Clear Embossing Powders
Tools: Big Shot, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, 1" Circle Punch.
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensional's, Double-Sided Tape (just to adhere Thread at back of card piece)