8 Aug 2015

Fantastical 'Tin of Cards Project Kit'

I love Stampin' Up!'s Card Kits because of the stress free card making they give me for those times when I want to be creative but don't want to think. And I love the luxury of not having to drag everything out, because it's all there in a convenient box!


My Style Info
  • The only things I've added to this card that are not in the 'Tin of Cards Project Kit' are:
    • The 'Congrats' stamped in the white spaces is from the Co-Ordinating Stamp Set 'Tin of Cards' which I stamped in Tuxedo Black.
    • You do get Gold and Clear Epoxy Stars in the kit, but I wanted a little more Bling!, so added the Glitter Stars using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and Champagne Glitter Paper.
    • The Glitter Branch, sitting under the Congrats Circle sentiment, I added using the branch from the Bird Builder Punch and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper, and it fits perfectly!

The kit includes Card Bases and Envelopes and Elements to make 16 Cards.

  

To see the Tin of Cards Project Kit, Please Click Here Tin of Cards Project Kit

 To see the Tin of Cards Stamp Set, Please Click Here Tin of Cards Stamp Set



I hope you've enjoyed my Congrats Card. Thank you for stopping by and see you soon.
Happy Creating, Angeliki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment