25 Sep 2015

Retriform Technique

All you need is some Post-it-Notes and Stampin' Up! Sponges and Ink Pads to create all sorts of different patterns and effects.

Here's two cards I've made. For the 3rd card, head over to my FaceBook Page here Join me on Facebook

My Style Info

  • For this first card I wanted a more lighter and open stamped design than my second card below, where I've gone with darker shading and fuller stamped design.
  • I've left the cards fairly unadorned because I didn't want to cover the Technique up.

  • I love the different effects you can create with this Technique.
  • Add some Sparkle to the Greeting with Stampin' Up!'s beautiful fine Glitter.
  • Gold Cording gives a little bit of Glamour!

  • This Technique would be great for a Scrapebook Page too!
  

Some Close Up's


Here's my Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients for Both Cards.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment