2 Sep 2015

The Holiday Catalogue is Live!

Spring has sprung and so has the new 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue! It's live and available to been seen and shopped!

Click Here to View Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalogue
   

Here's my first Card I created with some of the gorgeous new products from the Holiday Catalogue. 


My Style Info

One of the most common questions I get asked at my Catalogue Launch Parties, (and generally for that matter), is 'How do I decide on what to buy?'

My answer is:
  • I go for products that I love! That way I know I'll get lots of use out of them!
  •  I go for products that are versatile and that I can mix and match to extend their usage. 
  •  I go for Bundles to save dollars, but only if I love it! 

Over the next few days I will add products that are my 'Absolute Favourites' from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue to hopefully inspire and help you in your own decision making. So Stay Tuned!!!


STOP PRESS!  Do you love Stampin' Up! Products? Then Please keep reading!

Now is an exciting time in the realm of Stampin' Up! with the release of the Holiday Catalogue. I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and enjoy going to work every day! Not many people can say that, so I feel immensely grateful! But you can make it happen too!

Would you like to get paid for doing what you love?
Would you like to feel excited about going to work every day?
Would you like to receive a discount on Stampin' Up! Products?
Would you like to be a part of my Stampin' Up! Team sharing ideas over coffee?
Would you like to be a part of our exclusive Demonstrator Only Forum where you'll find advise, card and project ideas and much more?

If you answered yes to at least 2 of those questions, Please contact me today for my Information Pack. You could be on your way to actually enjoying going to work everyday, or being a very happy hobbyist!


Here are the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Remember to stop by soon to see my 'Absolute Favourite' Products from the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue!


Happy Creating!
Angeliki :)




No comments:

Post a Comment