23 Oct 2015

All Is Calm with Wonderland Stamp Set

The card I have for you today is one that was available to make at my recent 'Christmas Smorgasbord Class.'

This card is easier to make than it looks because of the use of Tree Punch, Hearth & Home Window Die and Softly Falling Embossing Folder. And a super easy Glitter Technique (explained below).




My Style Info

  • I love the Corrugated Card Stock for it's tactile appeal, used for the White Tree. 
  • Gold Foil Sheets adds Elegance & Glamour. Used for Window and Tree Punch image.
  • Glitter adds Christmas Sparkle and Snow effect.
  • Snow Embossing Folder fills a negative space and ties the theme together.
  • Gold Heat Embossed 'Silent Night' co-ordinates beautifully.
  • Gold Cording wraps the whole look up, finishing with a stylish bow!


Glitter Trees Technique

  • Stamp the Tree image from Wonderland Stamp Set in Archival Black ink - Christmas Catalogue pg. 19.
    • You need to use permanent ink so it doesn't bleed when we apply the glue. 
    • Archival Ink is great as you don't have the horrible clean up that you get with StazOn. Just clean stamp as normal with Stampin' Mist and Stampin' Scrub.
  • Emboss image with Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
  • Using Stampin' Up! Glue Stick, apply glue all over the image and card stock piece.
  • Cover the glued piece with a good layer of Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter and press it all over so the glitter adheres to the glue. Shake of excess, and, voila!


  • Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock is my choice for a sturdy Whisper White Card Base now. I use the regular Whisper White Cardstock for all other white needs, including Stamping, Heat & Dry Embossing, Matting, Glittering etc.  
    •  FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding. 


    I hope you've enjoyed todays card.

    Head over to my FaceBook Page, Please click Here , to see another card I made using these Stampin' Up! Products and more.

    Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Creating! Angeliki :)


     Here's a list of my Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used on Today's Card.


    Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

    No comments:

    Post a Comment