This card is easier to make than it looks because of the use of Tree Punch, Hearth & Home Window Die and Softly Falling Embossing Folder. And a super easy Glitter Technique (explained below).
My Style Info
- I love the Corrugated Card Stock for it's tactile appeal, used for the White Tree.
- Gold Foil Sheets adds Elegance & Glamour. Used for Window and Tree Punch image.
- Glitter adds Christmas Sparkle and Snow effect.
- Snow Embossing Folder fills a negative space and ties the theme together.
- Gold Heat Embossed 'Silent Night' co-ordinates beautifully.
- Gold Cording wraps the whole look up, finishing with a stylish bow!
Glitter Trees Technique
- Stamp the Tree image from Wonderland Stamp Set in Archival Black ink - Christmas Catalogue pg. 19.
- You need to use permanent ink so it doesn't bleed when we apply the glue.
- Archival Ink is great as you don't have the horrible clean up that you get with StazOn. Just clean stamp as normal with Stampin' Mist and Stampin' Scrub.
- Emboss image with Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Using Stampin' Up! Glue Stick, apply glue all over the image and card stock piece.
- Cover the glued piece with a good layer of Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter and press it all over so the glitter adheres to the glue. Shake of excess, and, voila!
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock is my choice for a sturdy Whisper White Card Base now. I use the regular Whisper White Cardstock for all other white needs, including Stamping, Heat & Dry Embossing, Matting, Glittering etc.
- FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding.
I hope you've enjoyed todays card.
Head over to my FaceBook Page, Please click Here , to see another card I made using these Stampin' Up! Products and more.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Creating! Angeliki :)
Here's a list of my Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients I used on Today's Card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog