25 Oct 2015

Friendship Card w Lighthearted Leaves

This stamp set is fast becoming one of my all time favourites - Lighthearted Leaves!

My Style Info


  • I looove that Lighthearted Leaves (Christmas Cat' Pg 44) has co-ordinating Dies - Leaflets Framelits - That equals No Hand Cutting!
  • The Leaflets Framelits Dies also co-ordinate with 'Vintage Leaves' Stamp Set and is available as a Bundle so you'll save 15%! (Annual Cat' Pg. 88).
    • I've used the Vintage Leaves Bundle on my card 2 Posts before this one. 

  • I've Inlaid the Melon Mambo Large Leaf - Here's How
    • Die cut the leaf from your covering Whisper White Card Stock before you stamp Leaves. I've used Wild Wasabi Ink Pad.
    • Die cut a leaf from spare Melon Mambo Card Stock and glue in place once you've assembled the whole card.


  • This card is super easy to make and comes together really quickly.
  • The Sentiment is from 'Gift from the Garden' Stamp Set (Annual Cat' Pg. 81) and I can see these being a perfect pair for many cards to come!


 My Star Ingredients for Today's CardBuilt for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


  
You can shop for these products right now in my On-Line Shop. Just click on the pictures above to add them to your shopping cart - Sorry, Australian Residence Only. 


If you like my card, please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Please contact me for more information or questions you may have about this card or any Stampin' Up! info. I am happy to help! :)

Happy Creating!
Angeliki :)




No comments:

Post a Comment