My Style Info
- I don't know the name of this Technique, but you apply ink with sponges straight onto the 'Woodland' Embossing Folder.
- It's a shame you can't see the colour too well in this photo, but at the top I applied Soft Sky, in the middle, Pear Pizazz, and down the bottom, Daffodil Delight.
- The Sentiment is from 'Oh, What Fun' Stamp Set. This is a great all rounder set for Christmas Sentiments and it also co-ordinates with the 'Oh What Fun Tag Kit.' (Pg. 5 Christmas Cat')
- I just LOVE these gorgeous 'Iced Rhinestones' - I'm up to my 3rd pack! They really set the sentiment off beautifully, which I Silver Heat Embossed.
- And nothing better to accommodate the sentiment & Rhinestones are the 'Lots of Labels Framelits.' I really get lots of use out of these.
- I stamped the 'Reindeer' in Wild Wasabi ink and fussy cut & mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Here's a List of my Stampin' Star Ingredients for Today's Card
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
You can shop for these products right now at my On-Line Shop. Just click on the pictures above to add them to your shopping cart - Sorry, Australian residents only.
My TOP Tip
- Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock is my choice for a sturdy Whisper White Card Base now. I use the regular Whisper White Cardstock for all other white needs, including Stamping, Heat & Dry Embossing, Matting, Glittering etc.
BE SURE to check out the 'Oh, What Fun Tag Kit' - Just Click on the Photo below to View.
The Kit is lots of fun and makes 30 Tags!! Or, if you don't need that many Tags, turn them into Cards!
If you like my card, please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
Please contact me for more information or questions you may have about this card or any Stampin' Up! info. I am happy to help! :)
Thanks for Stopping by.