31 Oct 2015

Simple & Pretty w Lighthearted Leaves

I've really been enjoying my quest for simple & pretty card making.



So in love with this Stamp Set!!!






My Style Info


  • You might be thinking this card doesn't look too simple because of the intricate colouring-in, but it is. 
    • The trick is to Heat Emboss the Leaf image with White Embossing Powder, and then colour in using Stampin' Write Markers. 
    • The embossing keeps the colour within the designated lines and does not let it bleed into the next space.
    • Colour won't stick to the embossed lines either. If you do get ink on the lines, just wipe away with paper towel or tissue.
  • If the Leaf was stamped in ink, permanent or not, it would be really hard to avoid colour bleeding into the next space and obliterate the outlines, therefore I know for myself, I would avoid it!
    •  So this is an easy solution to cut away the stress and still get a pretty and colourful image! I hope you'll give it a try!


I hope you'll give today's technique a try. Please let me know how you go!

If you have any questions on today's card, or would like help with anything Stampin' Up!, please email me or leave questions in the comments section below.



If you like today's card, please let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Creating! Angeliki :)


SHOP NOW 24/7  Please Click Here.


My Star Ingredients for today's Card. Click products to shop on-line!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 For more Projects & News, visit me on Facebook

To see way more Pretties, Come see me on Pinterest






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Angeliki, well done on colour selection can so see why your loving this stamp set. :)
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete