16 Oct 2015

Spring has Sprung & Sometimes Less is More!



Over on my Facebook Page I said I was normally a layer person when it comes to card making, but I'm trying to teach myself the joy of simplicity!

So here it is - Sometimes less is more; and it gets the message across none less beautifully!

This card is simple, fresh and pretty, and so very Spring time.

My Style Info


  • I 'm loving the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set. It's so versatile as you can brighten the images up as I have here or you can tone them down for a vintage or Autumn look.
  • No Hand Cutting! The Stamp Set has matching Dies and is available as a Bundle where you'll save 15%! 
  • Buttons are a great addition as they add detail and tangible feel.
  • Placing the same leaves under the button as in the greeting draws these two elements together.
  • Bakers Twine ties the whole card together.
Hope you like my effort to create something simplistic and pretty.


Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! Products on used on Today's Card

Stamp Set: Vintage Leaves, One Big Meaning.
Card Stock & Papers: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Subtles Paper Stack.
Ink Pads: Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy.
Accessories: Designer Buttons Subtles, Whisper White Bakers Twine.
Tools: Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating, Angeliki.




No comments:

Post a Comment