Over on my Facebook Page I said I was normally a layer person when it comes to card making, but I'm trying to teach myself the joy of simplicity!
So here it is - Sometimes less is more; and it gets the message across none less beautifully!
This card is simple, fresh and pretty, and so very Spring time.
My Style Info
- I 'm loving the Vintage Leaves Stamp Set. It's so versatile as you can brighten the images up as I have here or you can tone them down for a vintage or Autumn look.
- No Hand Cutting! The Stamp Set has matching Dies and is available as a Bundle where you'll save 15%!
- Buttons are a great addition as they add detail and tangible feel.
- Placing the same leaves under the button as in the greeting draws these two elements together.
- Bakers Twine ties the whole card together.
Here's a list of the Stampin' Up! Products on used on Today's CardStamp Set: Vintage Leaves, One Big Meaning.
Card Stock & Papers: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Subtles Paper Stack.
Ink Pads: Cucumber Crush, Night of Navy.
Accessories: Designer Buttons Subtles, Whisper White Bakers Twine.
Tools: Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits.
Happy Creating, Angeliki.