8 Nov 2015

Christmas with Lighthearted Leaves

I may have mentioned I absolutely love Stampin' Up!'s Lighthearted Leaves Stamp Set before, but now I really, really love it!! Look how versatile - A Christmas Card!!

And it still fits in with my quest for Simple & Pretty!

My Style Info
  • This card literally took me 10 minutes to make.
  • 'Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum' provides the perfect backdrop which I adhered straight onto my Cucumber Crush base card.
  • How cute are those trees! Stamped 3 times in Cucumber Crush then die cut and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • I love the font and petite-ness of the sentiment which I stamped in Metallic Gold Ink & punched with Word Window.
  • I'm a big fan of all Stampin' Up!'s Wooden Elements & these Snowflakes are no exception. They add texture and give an organic feel and tie in perfectly with the vellum. I adhered it with a glue dot.
  • Then all that was left to add was the gorgeous 'Iced Rhinestone Embellishments' which give the right amount of Christmas Bling! I never tire of these. I'm up to my fourth pack!!

So, Gorgeous & Stylish with Christmas Sparkle in 10 minutes! Gotta love that!!!! 
Imagine how many you could knock over in a night & have your family & friends all wrapped up for Christmas in a cinch!






The Gorgeous 'to die for' Lighthearted Leaves Stamp Set!!











If you have any questions on today's card, or would like help with anything Stampin' Up!, please email me or leave questions in the comments section below and I'll get back to you ASAP.


Join me on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/AngelikiKoloStampinup
See my designs and more at http://pinterest.com/angelikikolo 



If you like today's card, please let me know! I'd love to hear from you!
Happy Creating! Angeliki :)



 My Star Ingredients for today's Card. Click products to shop on-line!




Join me on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/AngelikiKoloStampinup
See my designs and more at http://pinterest.com/angelikikolo 


No comments:

Post a Comment