29 Nov 2015

Watercolour Wishes Card Kit

I have a Christmas Card to share with you today and two more cards that I've made from the Watercolour Wishes Card Kit.

First, the Christmas Card.

My Style Info

What I really love about Stampin' Up! is that they do the hard work for you - They Coordinate everything! Stamps, Papers, Colours, Ribbons, even cardstock, all coordinated! And I just love the scene these gorgeous products allow us to make;
  • I'd been hoping for a window die to come along our way and it certainly hasn't disappointed! Die cut here from Silver Foil Sheets and is from Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies.
  • The stamped trees in the window frame are from the Wonderland Stamp Set, which I've embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to create snow. I adhered that piece onto the back of the Silver Foil Window Frame. And then placed a piece of Doily up the top for the curtain - how cute I have to say!
  • The Foil trees really set this card off and are Punched out with the Tree Punch. I've adhered the Sequins with Multi Purposed Liquid Glue.  
    • My Hot Tip: Hold the Sequins with tweezers, put a dot of glue on the back then place where desired - No mess, No Sticky Fingers, No fuss!
  • How cute is the Cat sitting on the window sill! Stamped then Die cut from Festive Fireside Bundle.
  • And the Paper - Glamorous! Printed with metallic ink. 
    • Winter Wonderland Speciality Designer Series Paper - My Favourite Christmas paper this year!
  • And of course, the Glitter Ribbon - Sparkly and soft!




Don't forget this weeks Weekly Deals as there's two Christmas Stamp Sets on sale and will go back to normal retail price this Wednesday.







Weekly Deals




Some of my Favourite Products from the Holiday Catalogue are Retiring! 
 
See if your favourites are there.
  
Products are only available while stocks last, no back orders.



Retiring Products


Watercolour Wishes Card Kit

Here's two more Cards I've made from the Kit. 

  •  Make all the cards up at once and have plenty on hand, or make them as you need them.
   
  • All the materials you need to make 20 Unique Cards in 3 sizes.

 

  • The exclusive 'Watercolour Wishes' Stamp Set has 12 sentiments which will be great for many occasions and uses outside of the card kit!
  • Full Instructions & Colour Photo's of ALL Cards. 
 

  • The Kit comes in a Giftable Box so makes the perfect Christmas pressie.
  • Suitable for beginners and non stampers too with easy to follow instructions!

 
  • What I love about this kit is that it's all inclusive; no stamp set, blocks or ink to buy. The only item you need is the Multi Purpose Liquid Glue. Everything else is there! Even the Envelopes & Stampin' Dimensionals are there!


  • I think this Kit is great value considering it's 'All Inclusive'!

 
 
Well, a long post today.  Please drop me a line if you've enjoyed this post. I'd love to hear from you!
 
Thanks for stopping by.


Happy Creating, Angeliki :)


Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products for the Christmas Card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Here's the info you need for the Watercolour Wishes Card Kit.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment