The Designer is Michelle Last. Here's her card we had to case. Isn't it beautiful!
Here's my Card.
My Style Info
- I purchased Balloon Celebration Stamp Set & Balloon Punch as a Bundle which saved 15% on purchasing them separately.
- The Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper is just beautiful and adds the sparkle of a Birthday Celebration.
- The Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Papers are so versatile, which you'll see from my previous posts, it's getting a good workout.
Now head on over to Global Design Project to see all the Designers cards they've made using this case. They're really beautiful! Click here to Global Designer Project.
And, why not have a go yourself! You never know where it might take you!
**********Stampin' Up! have some great weekly deals on offer this week. You can Check them out Here. To Shop Weekly Deals, Please Click Here
Sale-A-Bration is still going hot and strong, AND there's been NEW Products added.
Check out the New Products Here.
Here are my Stampin Up! Designer Products of the Day
- Stamp Set: Balloon Celebration Bundle
- Papers: Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
- Card Stock: Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer.
- Ink Pads/Markers: Smokey Slate, Basic Grey
- Accessories: Everyday Chic Washi Tape.
- Tools: Balloon Punch (Can be bought in a Bundle with Balloon Celebration Stamp Set)
- Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots.
I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.
Thanks for stopping by.