25 Feb 2016

Global Design Project #GDP024

I decided to play along with Global Design Project 'Case the Designer' this week. I've never done this before so it was a good challenge.

The Designer is Michelle Last. Here's her card we had to case. Isn't it beautiful!


 Here's my Card.


My Style Info
  • I purchased Balloon Celebration Stamp Set & Balloon Punch as a Bundle which saved 15% on purchasing them separately. 
  • The Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper is just beautiful and adds the sparkle of a Birthday Celebration.
  • The Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Papers are so versatile, which you'll see from my previous posts, it's getting a good workout.


Now head on over to Global Design Project to see all the Designers cards they've made using this case. They're really beautiful!  Click here to Global Designer Project.


And, why not have a go yourself! You never know where it might take you!


 **********
Stampin' Up! have some great weekly deals on offer this week. You can Check them out Here.  To Shop Weekly Deals, Please Click Here

 
Sale-A-Bration is still going hot and strong, AND there's been NEW Products added. 
Check out the New Products Here.  

                                                                   **********
 




 Here are my Stampin Up! Designer Products of the Day

  • Stamp Set: Balloon Celebration Bundle
  • Papers: Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
  • Card Stock: Smokey Slate, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer.
  • Ink Pads/Markers: Smokey Slate, Basic Grey
  • Accessories: Everyday Chic Washi Tape.
  • Tools: Balloon Punch (Can be bought in a Bundle with Balloon Celebration Stamp Set)
  •  Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots.


I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :)




8 comments:

  1. Angeliki, you have created a totally fun Birthday card. Thank you for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Teneale. I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. I love all the little additions Angeliki, like the Washi tape and glimmer paper that you put into this card to make it special. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us. I hope you will join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paula. I will definitely play along again, I really enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. A very pretty card Angeliki, love the grey and pink colour scheme and your glitter paper balloons are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Angeliki! Love these glittery balloons! Thanks you so much for playing along with this week’s CASE the Designer Challenge at Global Design Project – I’m glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brian, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete