My Style Info
- I just had to add the Plane to this card. It matches perfectly! It's from the Limited Time Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set 'Sky Is The Limit' - only available until 15 February, then it's gone for good.
- I've use the 'Salt' Technique for the card piece the plane is sitting on. See Technique Below.
- Put Tempting Turquoise refillable ink in a Spritzer with water and spray onto Water Colour Paper so it is completely covered in mix.
- Sprinkle Salt on top and set aside to dry.
- Once it's dry, wipe salt off and emboss with World Traveller embossing folder.
*****Last chance to get this fab Limited Time Sale-A-Bration stamp set 'Sky is the Limit'. Only available until 15 February. You can get yours FREE with any $90 order. Head over to my store to shop yours now www.angelikikolo.stampinup.net
Here are Stampin' Up!'s Card Ideas.
As you can see this set is very versatile and you can use it for any Occasion - The rustic plane image and versatile greetings lend themselves to all kinds of life milestones from babies to birthdays.
Designer Products I used to create my Feature Card.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
I hope you'll give the Salt technique a try. Let me know how you go, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Creating, Angeliki :)