12 Feb 2016

Going Global Product Suite

I just love this suite - "Going Places" - which includes 'Going Global' Stamp Set, 'Going Places' Papers, World Traveller Embossing Folder and handy 'Going Places' Cardstock Pack. What's not to love...........


My Style Info
  • I just had to add the Plane to this card. It matches perfectly! It's from the Limited Time Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set 'Sky Is The Limit' - only available until 15 February, then it's gone for good.
  • I've use the 'Salt' Technique for the card piece the plane is sitting on. See Technique Below.

Salt Technique
  • Put Tempting Turquoise refillable ink in a Spritzer with water and spray onto Water Colour Paper so it is completely covered in mix.
  • Sprinkle Salt on top and set aside to dry.
  • Once it's dry, wipe salt off and emboss with World Traveller embossing folder.
Yes, it's that easy, & fun!


 *****
Last chance to get this fab Limited Time Sale-A-Bration stamp set 'Sky is the Limit'. Only available until 15 February. You can get yours FREE with any $90 order. Head over to my store to shop yours now www.angelikikolo.stampinup.net


*****


Here are Stampin' Up!'s Card Ideas.



As you can see this set is very versatile and you can use it for any Occasion - The rustic plane image and versatile greetings lend themselves to all kinds of life milestones from babies to birthdays.




  Designer Products I used to create my Feature Card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you'll give the Salt technique a try. Let me know how you go, I'd love to hear from you. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating, Angeliki :)





No comments:

Post a Comment