11 Feb 2016

Sky is the Limit


I didn't give the product details to yesterdays cards so I'll do the pink one today.

I love how this card turned out. And those gorgeous sparkly Balloons! What can I say .......


My Style Info
  • I just love those gorgeous, sparkly balloons! They really made the card. Punched from Glimmer Paper in Blushing Bride with the Balloon Punch.
  • I used the string stamp for the balloons from 'Balloon Celebration' stamp set.
  • The Blue background stamp is from 'You've Got This' stamp set.
  • All other stamped images are from 'Sky is the Limit' Stamp Set.

My Hot Tip
  • I purchased 'Balloon Celebration' Stamp Set and the Balloon Punch as a Bundle which saved me 15%.

 *****
Last chance approaching to get this fab Limited Time Sale-A-Bration stamp set 'Sky is the Limit'. Only available until 15 February. You can get yours FREE with any $90 order. Head over to my store to shop yours www.angelikikolo.stampinup.net

*****


Here are Stampin' Up!'s Card Ideas.



As you can see this set is very versatile and you can use it for any Occasion - The rustic plane image and versatile greetings lend themselves to all kinds of life milestones from babies to birthdays. 


 Here's my Designer Products I used on Today's Card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 *****
Last chance approaching to get this fab Limited Time Sale-A-Bration stamp set 'Sky is the Limit'. Only available until 15 February. You can get yours FREE with any $90 order. Head over to my store to shop yours www.angelikikolo.stampinup.net

*****

Other Limited Time Sale-A-Bration items will also end 15 February. These are on pages 16 to 19 of the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. All other products will go through to 31 March.

To view Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Please Click Here 




Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Creating, Angeliki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment