Stained Glass Technique
- Ink the flower image with VersaMark and stamp onto Vellum Card Stock then heat emboss with Gold Emboss Powder.
- Turn your image over to the wrong side and colour the flower in Watermelon Wonder.
- Go back and colour the bottom of the petals in Watermelon Wonder to give the darker shading.
- Colour the leaves with Mossy Meadow.
Yes, that's all you have to do! You get a whole lot of lovely for little effort. And it's another good use for your markers!
My Style Info
- Make sure you use Vellum Card Stock (item no. 106584) for heat embossing. The 'normal' Vellum (thinner product) doesn't hold up as well.
- I'm loving the new Glimmer Paper in Blushing Bride. So pretty!!
- The Botanical Garden Jewel acts as an anchor point for the sentiment.
Stampin' Up! Products used in today's card:
- I've used Washi Tape to adhere the Flower onto the card. It's a great alternative to other adhesives that would show through the Vellum, which you can see a glue dot on the top right corner! That's when I switched to Washi Tape!
Here are my Stampin Up! Designer Products of the Day
- Stamp Set: Birthday Blooms
- Papers: Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
- Card Stock: Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer, Thick Vellum.
- Ink Pads/Markers: Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow, VersaMark, Mint Macaron.
- Accessories: Botanical Gardens Jewels, Everyday Chic Washi Tape, Gold Emboss Pwdr.
- Tools: Heat Gun.
- Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots.
I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.
Thanks for stopping by.