This card is still designer worthy as it is ...........
But by colouring the flower, it transforms the card to Wow and 'Oh so Pretty!'
My Style Info
- Embossing an image makes it so much easier to colour. The embossing contains the colour so it doesn't run into the next section of the image.
- Colours I've used are Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Mint Macaron.
- A touch of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper sets the Sentiment off.
- Sequins and Jewels help to fill Negative Spaces.
- This would also make a designer worthy Wedding Card, Anniversary, Get Well, anything really!
So Compare the Pair (Pardon the Pun to all Tennis watchers!)
- If you're like me and avoided colouring large images, give this technique a go. Embossing the image really does make it easier to colour in. I don't avoid colouring large images anymore, so I actually use my markers now!
Here's a List of my Designer Products for Today's Cards.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Creating, Angeliki :)