9 Feb 2016

Step It Up with Birthday Blooms!

As promised yesterday, here's how you can step your designs up a notch or two.

This card is still designer worthy as it is ...........


But by colouring the flower, it transforms the card to Wow and 'Oh so Pretty!'


My Style Info
  • Embossing an image makes it so much easier to colour. The embossing contains the colour so it doesn't run into the next section of the image.
  • Colours I've used are Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Mint Macaron.
  • A touch of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper sets the Sentiment off.
  • Sequins and Jewels help to fill Negative Spaces.
  • This would also make a designer worthy Wedding Card, Anniversary, Get Well, anything really!

So Compare the Pair (Pardon the Pun to all Tennis watchers!) 


 
  • If you're like me and avoided colouring large images, give this technique a go. Embossing the image really does make it easier to colour in. I don't avoid colouring large images anymore, so I actually use my markers now!
 Please let me know how you go.


Here's a List of my Designer Products for Today's Cards.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy Creating, Angeliki :)





No comments:

Post a Comment