25 Mar 2016

Last Week of Sale-A-Bration!

But the fun doesn't have to end just yet!


 This is also a great time to Join Stampin' Up!
  •  If you join my team before Sale-A-Bration ends, you'll get an extra $60 in Products to add to your Starter Kit! 

You run your business your way.
  • You don't have to do Parties or Classes. You can join simply to get a great discount on the products you love to help support your hobby. 
And/Or 
  • Use it to earn extra money while doing something you love. 

So ask yourself

  • Do I want to earn money and/or get a great discount on products while doing something I love?
  • Would I like to be my own boss and have the convenience of setting my own hours?
  • Do I want to wake up and be excited to go to work?  
     
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin' Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.

Stampin' Up!'s Starter Kit is also completely customisable!  

Build your Starter Kit your way!


For just $169, you get

  • Your choice of up to $295 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
  • A business supply pack valued at $80!


That's a total value of $375! 

PLUS an Extra $60 for joining before Sale-A-Bration ends! 

That's now a total of $435 for $169!!
 

 

















Contact me Today or Visit my Website
 Please Click Here for more Details and Demonstrator Benefits.

I hope you'll take up this exciting opportunity. I'd love to have you on my exclusive "Absolute Stampers" Team!


What can you expect from me once you join my Team?
  • As a member of my team you instantly become a member of my exclusive Absolute Stampers Team. This is a private forum run by me for my Team Members Only. It's a supportive forum where we share Ideas, Projects, Business Tips - Anything Stampin' Up! really!
  • You will get continuous support from me - It's up to you how involved you want to be.
    • I am there to help you as little or as much as you like. You can phone, text, email, use the forum to get in touch with me.
  • Whether you have joined as a Hobbyist or as a Demonstrator, you are still privy to Absolute Stampers and can join in as much or as little as you like. 
It really is a fun and fantastic experience! 




Here's My Star Ingredients on Today's Card.

  • Stamp Sets: Botanicals For You, Botanical Blooms Bundle
  • Card Stock: Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive.
  • Ink Pads: Melon Mambo.
  • Accessories: It's My Party Enamel Dots.
  • Tools: Big Shot, Botanical Builder Dies, Hearts Embossing Folder.
  •  Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue. 
 Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed today's Card and will come and join in on the Stampin' Up! Fun.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment