17 Mar 2016

New Weekly Deals are Up.

Some great bargains in the deals this week.

My first pick is the Banner Punch. I get heaps of use out of mine. I've used it on my last few cards cards posted here recently. And my new card posted here today.

I'll be back with details on today's card (above) tomorrow.


My second pick is the gorgeous floral papers Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack. A beautiful arrangement of florals and colours to go with just about everything. I've made many cards with these in workshops and classes and still have heaps left. So I think a great bargain. And you get 48 6" x 6" Double Sided Sheets! Gotta love that!

Click Here to Shop yours now or on any picture below. 

Have Fun!
Happy Creating! Angeliki :)
Weekly Deals



1 Square Punch by Stampin' Up!


Price: $28.00 $21.00
Banner Punch by Stampin' Up!


Price: $21.00 $15.75
Gold 1/8 Ribbon by Stampin' Up!


Price: $8.75 $6.56
Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad by Stampin' Up!


Price: $11.50 $8.63
Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack  by Stampin' Up!


Price: $14.00 $10.50
 

No comments:

Post a Comment