6 Mar 2016

Pedal Pusher Happy Birthday

I love the new products that Stampin' Up! have added to the Sale-A-Bration Sale. This is the last month to get yours.


My Style Info
  • I was completely sold as soon as I saw that gorgeous tandem bike!
  • I love how interchangeable this set is, from Flowers to Hearts to Wine & a loaf of Bread!, making it so versatile.
  • I love the splashes of sky in the background which give a whimsical feel. This and the Grass are both stamps from 'Work of Art' Stamp Set.
  • And what about that cute little bird! Love!!
  • And it's no secret that I'm head over heals with my Balloon Punch and the Blushing Bride Glimmer Cardstock! To die for, don't you agree? And adds sparkle perfect for a special occasion.
  • All the colouring is done with my Aqua Painter. See my Hot Tips below.

My Hot Tips
  • At first I used Black Archival Ink for the bike however it bleed as soon as my aqua painter touched it. I bought it for a waterproof ink because I hate using Stazon. However my research has found that if you heat set Archival Ink it becomes waterproof, but for every day stamping I don't want to have to pull my heat tool out every time. 
    • Enter Tuxcedo Black Memento Stamp Pad! Perfect! It didn't bleed at all! 
    • Because the Water Colouring was minimal, I used normal Whisper White Cardstock and as you can see, it worked really well. 
Footnote
    • Archival Ink is great for Window Sheets and similiar, and is permanent with Heating Setting. So for something like that, I don't mind pulling the heat tool out. So it well replaces Stazon again.




 How can you get your hands on this Free Stamp Set & other Free Sale-A-Bration goodies?
  • Place a $90 product order or more, then choose your Free Gift.
To View & Shop Sale-A-Bration, Please Click Here.





New Weekly Deals. Only available until Tuesday 8 March.

Weekly Deals

 To Shop Weekly Deals, Please Click Here





Clearance Rack  - There's still many bargains to be had.
 

Clearance Rack







Here are my Stampin' Up! Designer Products of the Day

  • Stamp Sets: Balloon Celebration Bundle, Pedal Pusher, Work of Art.
  • Papers: Blushing Bride Glimmer.
  • Card Stock: Thick & Regular Whisper White.
  • Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Soft Sky, Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate.
  • Tools: Aqua Painter, Balloon Punch (Can be bought in a Bundle with Balloon Celebration Stamp Set)
  •  Adhesives:Stampin' Dimensionals.


I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :)




No comments:

Post a Comment