My Style Info
- I was completely sold as soon as I saw that gorgeous tandem bike!
- I love how interchangeable this set is, from Flowers to Hearts to Wine & a loaf of Bread!, making it so versatile.
- I love the splashes of sky in the background which give a whimsical feel. This and the Grass are both stamps from 'Work of Art' Stamp Set.
- And what about that cute little bird! Love!!
- And it's no secret that I'm head over heals with my Balloon Punch and the Blushing Bride Glimmer Cardstock! To die for, don't you agree? And adds sparkle perfect for a special occasion.
- All the colouring is done with my Aqua Painter. See my Hot Tips below.
- At first I used Black Archival Ink for the bike however it bleed as soon as my aqua painter touched it. I bought it for a waterproof ink because I hate using Stazon. However my research has found that if you heat set Archival Ink it becomes waterproof, but for every day stamping I don't want to have to pull my heat tool out every time.
- Enter Tuxcedo Black Memento Stamp Pad! Perfect! It didn't bleed at all!
- Because the Water Colouring was minimal, I used normal Whisper White Cardstock and as you can see, it worked really well.
- Archival Ink is great for Window Sheets and similiar, and is permanent with Heating Setting. So for something like that, I don't mind pulling the heat tool out. So it well replaces Stazon again.
How can you get your hands on this Free Stamp Set & other Free Sale-A-Bration goodies?
- Place a $90 product order or more, then choose your Free Gift.
New Weekly Deals. Only available until Tuesday 8 March.
To Shop Weekly Deals, Please Click Here
Here are my Stampin' Up! Designer Products of the Day
- Stamp Sets: Balloon Celebration Bundle, Pedal Pusher, Work of Art.
- Papers: Blushing Bride Glimmer.
- Card Stock: Thick & Regular Whisper White.
- Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Soft Sky, Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate.
- Tools: Aqua Painter, Balloon Punch (Can be bought in a Bundle with Balloon Celebration Stamp Set)
- Adhesives:Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.
Thanks for stopping by.