7 Mar 2016

Pedal Pusher 'Love You' Card

I love the simplicity of this card. And I'm proud of myself for that simplicity because I'm a bit of a layers girl usually! Simplistic & Modern, but not lacking in Designer Style!


My Style Info
  • This card is so on Trend, and suitable for so many occasions just by swapping the sentiment.
  • I made this as a masculine card but you can swap the colours up for a more feminine feel.
  • This card is a good example of the versatility I was talking about in my last post using this stamp set.
  • The Candy Dots really set the card off.
  • The Banners give a fun and happy feel.
  • To take this card one step further, you could colour the bike with an Aqua Painter or Markers.



How can you get your hands on this Free Stamp Set & other Free Sale-A-Bration goodies?

  • Place a $90 product order or more, then choose your Free Gift.
  • Sale-A-Bration Ends 31 March!!
 To View & Shop Sale-A-Bration, Please Click Here.


New Weekly Deals. Only available until Tuesday 8 March.

Weekly Deals

 To Shop Weekly Deals, Please Click Here



Clearance Rack  - There's still many bargains to be had.


 

Clearance Rack






Here are my Stampin' Up! Designer Products of the Day


  • Stamp Sets: Pedal Pusher, Friendly Wishes.
  • Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Real Red.
  • Ink Pads: Memento Black.
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Regals Candy Dots.
  • Tools: Banner Punch, Hand Held Stapler.
  •  Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip.


I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :)






No comments:

Post a Comment