14 Mar 2016

Sale-A-Bration Ends Soon.

Only 17 Days left of Sale-A-Bration!

Sale-ABration

If you love something, grab it, because once SAB ends these products will never be repeated again. 

As soon as I saw the "Pedal Pusher" SAB Stamp Set it was love at first sight! And it's blossomed ever since!



A couple of posts ago I posted the Red & Black card below and I said "I made this as a masculine card but you can swap the colours up for a more feminine feel". So the above card is exactly that.
Here's what else I said, because it's still so fitting for my new card above, and a couple of news things too.

My Style Info

  • This card is so on Trend, and suitable for so many occasions just by swapping the sentiment.
  •  All three cards here show how versatile this stamp set can be.
  • The Banners give a fun and happy feel.
  • The Sentiments "Love You" & "You're The Best" are both from 'Friendly Wishes' Stamp Set.
  • The "Happy Birthday" Sentiment, on the Balloon Card, is from Balloon Celebration Stamp Set but is also available as a 'Bundle' with the Balloon Punch, which I've used on the Blushing Bride Glitter paper, and you'll save 15% on buying this way!


  How can you get Free Stamp Sets & other Free Sale-A-Bration goodies?
  • Place a $90 product order or more, then choose your Sale-A-Bration Free Gift.
  • Sale-A-Bration Ends 31 March!!  



 To View & Shop Sale-A-Bration, Please Click Here.



Here are my Stampin' Up! Products I used for "You're The Best" Card.

  • Stamp Sets: Pedal Pusher, Friendly Wishes.
  • Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
  • Ink Pads: Memento Black, Calypso Coral.
  • Accessories: Calypso Coral Twine.
  • Tools: Banner Punch, Hand Held Stapler.
  •  Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip.

Hope you've enjoyed all three cards. Please feel free to add your comments and any questions you may have and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :)





1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Angeliki, Shaz.x ps still would like paper when you order next if able. :D Ta..

    ReplyDelete