My 'I Love You' Card with 'Memories in the Making' Stamp Set (Occasion Catalogue pg 43).
My Style Info
My Card is Cute and Simple but packing some Punch!
- I punched out the Sentiment with my Washi Tape Punch.
- The cute little heart is punched from my Owl Builder Punch.
- The corners are rounded with my Envelope Punch Board.
- Cute little 'love' stamp stamped inside for some extra love!
Come along and Join my Exclusive "Absolute Stampers" Team!
- Feel excited about going to work every day.
- Earn money doing something you love.
- Get a great discount on products you love.
- Be your own boss and have the convenience of setting your own hours.
- You don't have to hold Parties or Classes. You can join simply to get a great discount on the products you love to help support your hobby.
- As a member of my team you instantly become a member of my exclusive Absolute Stampers Team. This is a private forum run by me for my Team Members Only. It's a supportive forum where we share Ideas, Projects, Business Tips - Anything Stampin' Up! really!
- You will get continuous support from me.
- I am here to help you as little or as much as you like. You can phone, text, email, use the forum to get in touch with me.
- Whether you have joined as a Hobbyist or as a Demonstrator, you are still privy to Absolute Stampers and can join in as much or as little as you like.
Here's My Star Ingredients on Today's Card.
- Stamp Set: Memories in the Making.
- Card Stock: Thick & Regular Whisper White.
- Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron.
- Accessories: Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape.
- Tools: Washi Tape & Owl Builder Punches, Envelope Punch Board, Paper Snips.
- Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.