5 Apr 2016

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

Who says Project Life is just for Scrapbooking!

My 'I Love You' Card with 'Memories in the Making' Stamp Set (Occasion Catalogue pg 43).

My Style Info
My Card is Cute and Simple but packing some Punch!
  • I punched out the Sentiment with my Washi Tape Punch.
  • The cute little heart is punched from my Owl Builder Punch.
  • The corners are rounded with my Envelope Punch Board.
  •  Cute little 'love' stamp stamped inside for some extra love!

 Come along and Join my Exclusive "Absolute Stampers" Team!

  • Feel excited about going to work every day.
  • Earn money doing something you love.
  • Get a great discount on products you love.
  • Be your own boss and have the convenience of setting your own hours.
 You run your business your way.
  • You don't have to hold Parties or Classes. You can join simply to get a great discount on the products you love to help support your hobby.
 What can you expect from me once you join my Team?
  • As a member of my team you instantly become a member of my exclusive Absolute Stampers Team. This is a private forum run by me for my Team Members Only. It's a supportive forum where we share Ideas, Projects, Business Tips - Anything Stampin' Up! really!
  • You will get continuous support from me.
    • I am here to help you as little or as much as you like. You can phone, text, email, use the forum to get in touch with me.
  • Whether you have joined as a Hobbyist or as a Demonstrator, you are still privy to Absolute Stampers and can join in as much or as little as you like.
 Please Click Here for more Details and Demonstrator Benefits.

 Here's My Star Ingredients on Today's Card.

  • Stamp Set: Memories in the Making.
  • Card Stock: Thick & Regular Whisper White.
  • Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron.
  • Accessories: Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape.
  • Tools: Washi Tape & Owl Builder Punches, Envelope Punch Board, Paper Snips.
  •  Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue. 

 Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed today's Card.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment