7 Apr 2016

Rose Wonder Happy Birthday

How Stunning is this Card!!!

I received this beautiful handmade card from one of my lovely card ladies Yvonne, aka Sweetie. I had taught this technique in classes and it's always so nice to see what they've done in class converted into their own special cards.

Sweetie has asked me to mention that she cased this card from Genna Gifford at Art with Heart.

Thank you Sweetie for putting a huge smile on my dial!! Xxx

 Style Info
  • This card was made with the Rose Wonder Bundle.
  • I love how Yvonne has filled all the very small flower & leaf pieces in.
  • The Background is stippled beautifully.
  • Here's one of the cards we made in class teaching this technique.

Thanks again Sweetie Xxx

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you've enjoyed Yvonne's card as much as I have receiving it.

Happy Creating
Angeliki :)




No comments:

Post a Comment