25 Apr 2016

Thanks with 'A Nice Cuppa' Stamp Set

I love this beautiful Stamp Set and Dies. And look at that gorgeous tea pot trinket hanging in the left hand corner? These fill my Tea Pot & Cups addiction beautifully!!!

  • This card is a Pop-out Swing Card. I love different options to making something from the norm. My recipient loved the novelty of it too!
  • This card would make a lovely Mother's Day or Birthday Card too.
  • Or the set would make a lovely Mother's Day or Birthday Present!
  • All of these products are retiring. 
  • Products do go quickly so Stampin' Up! are updating the list everyday. Be sure to check the list first to avoid disappointment.
You can view Retired Products List Here


Order with this months Host Code, K3CCPYJS, and receive Free Products from me. See how in my post below.   



Hope you've enjoyed my Pop-out Swing Card with 'A Nice Cuppa' Stamp Set & Dies.

Happy Creating, Angeliki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment