Two Side Views
My Style Info
- I was really happy how this card turned out and it was a lot of fun to make and decorate.
- There's only 2 stamped images! And the rest is Punched & Die cut, with the exception of the balloon basket which is hand cut, made easy with my paper snips which gets you right into tight corners.
- For all the Measurements and Method, head over to Deneen at A Path of Paper
***Saying Farewell to some much loved products. Many have sold out already, to see the up-to-date list, Please Click Here View Retirement Product List
***May's Project Card Kit is up and ready to go! Please Click Here to view & further Details.
I hope you've enjoyed my Bendy Card and will give it a go if you haven't already. It really is fun to do and you feel such a joy of satisfaction when you see how clever you've been!
See below for my Product List for today's Card.
Here are my Stampin' Up! Designer Products for Today's Card
- Stamp Sets: Celebrate Today Bundle, Enjoy the Little Things.
- Papers: Pretty Petals Paper Stack, Gold & Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Soft Sky.
- Ink Pads: Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive.
- Accessories: Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Gold Thread, Tin of Cards (for gold heart on Balloon)
- Tools: Big Shot, Balloon Framelits (In Bundle or purchase separately); Balloon, Cup Cake (for the Clouds), Scallop and Large Oval Punches, Paper Snips, Craft Knife.
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots.