17 Jun 2016

Gift Bag Punch Board

I made these bags with the Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board for my Catalogue Launch Party. Every guest received one and contained some fun Stampin' Up! Products.




I made all of these sizes with the board!


And a matching Thank You Card.

My Style Info
  • The board is easy to use and the bags make up really quickly.
  • There are written & matching photographic instructions for ALL steps.
  • All of the ranges of Stampin' Up!'s Papers are strong and sturdy enough for these projects. They hold up really well.
  • I used Snail Adhesive to adhere the bags together and it held really well. 
  • Warning! Board is addictive! Once you start you won't want to stop!
 
Have you got the New Stampin' Up! Catalogue yet? Contact me for your copy Today!

Do you have your own Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? If no, I would love to help you with your ideas and products. All of my customers receive free gifts along the way. Please contact me Today if you would like your own personal Demonstrator. 

Please Contact me too for any questions you may have on Today's Post or Products or anything Stampin Up!


Here are my Stampin' Up! Star Products of the Day

Gift Bag Punch Board - Item No. 135862
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack - 138437
Foil Sheets - Gold 132622 & Silver 132178
Punches - Pansy 130698 & Petite Petals 133322
Dies - Star Framelits 133723, Tags & Labels Framelits 138282 (for 'Thank You' on Card)
Card Stock - White, Black & Crumbe Cake
Pegs - Have retired however you could use the new Gold Binder Clips 141673 &/or Gold Bow Paper Clips 140559, either one, or both, would look stunning.
Stamp Set (on the Thank you Card) - Mixed Borders 141932
Ribbon - Various & Burlap
Ink - Memento Black

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed today's post.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment