18 Jun 2016

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers! Love & Affection Stamp Set

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers everywhere! Here as promised, is another card I made with this beautiful Suite 'Affectionately Yours.'

My Style Info
  • I've used two of the papers on the card base, the join is covered with the new Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon.
  • The paper piece on the bottom comes with splashes of foil spread throughout the design. To match this, I stamped the Large Flower with Versamark onto Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron card stock, the small flower onto Daffodil Delight and the leaves onto Emerald Envy & heat embossed all with the new Copper Embossing Powder. I hand cut all images and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals to the top half of the card.
  • The sentiment is from the co-ordinating Stamp Set 'Mixed Borders' which I stamped in Dapper Denim, the leaves with Emerald Envy, punched out with Decorative Label Punch and inked the edges with Watermelon Wonder, mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • I really love the Gold Bow Clips and here it gives balance to the card and draws the two halves together. I used 2 glue dots to adhere it to the ribbon.



Have you got the New Stampin' Up! Catalogue yet? No! Contact me for your copy Today!

  Do you have your own Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? If no, I would love to help you with your ideas and products. All of my customers receive free gifts along the way. Please contact me Today if you would like me to help you with your Stampin' Up! needs and inspiration.



Please Contact me too for any questions you may have on Today's Post or Products or anything Stampin' Up!  


Here's a list of Products I used on Today's Card
Stamp Set: Love & Affection (141545), Mixed Boarders (141932)
Papers: Affectionately Yours Designer Series.
Card Stock: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron, Whisper White.
Ink Pads: Watermelon Wonder, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim & VersaMark.
Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Gold Bow Clips, Copper Emboss Pwder.
Tools: Paper Snips, Decorative Label Punch.
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensional (foam mount).

I hope you have enjoyed today's card. Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment