17 Jun 2016

Love & Affection

It's no secret I love flowers, so when I saw this Product Suite, 'Affectionately Yours' (pgs 44/45 Cat) I was in Heaven!!! This is one of the cards I made for display at my Catalogue Launch Party.



My Style Info
  • This suite is beautiful and co-ordinates with many other products.
  • The Papers are to die for! They make Cardmaking easier by allowing the less is more adage.  The Papers speak for themselves!
  • The Suite has Matching Embossing Folders too!
  • The new In-Colour Ruched Ribbons are really beautiful!

Keep your eyes out for more of this beautiful suite here!

My Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients for Today's Project
  • Stamp Set: Love & Affection
  • Papers: Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series.
  • Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake.
  • Ink Pads: Mint Macaron, Memento Black.
  • Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (New In-Colour), Tea Lace Doily & Rhinestone Jewels.
  • Tools: Envelope Punch Board for Round Corners (you can use a Corner Rounder Punch, i just don't have one!)
I hope you like my card. Thank you for Stopping by today!

Happy Creating
Angeliki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment