My Style Info
- The Paper Stacks are perfect for projects like these because they're big enough to accommodate big bags like this one which I made with the Gift Bag Punch Board.
- The Gift Bag Punch Board and Dies made these projects come together really quickly.
- The Board is size and use versatile - Would be great for Party Lolly Bags, Wedding Guest Gift Bags, Birthday Presents and Thank You bags like mine, however the list could go on and on!
- Works well with all of our Designer Papers for any occassion too, not just the Paper Stacks.
Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Projects.
- Stamp Set: Mixed Borders
- Card Stock: Gold & Silver Foil, Crumb Cake, Black, Whisper White.
- Stamp Pads: Archival Black.
- Papers: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Tools: Big Shot, Star Framelits, Tags & Labels Framelits.
- Adhesives: Snail Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by Today. I hope this post has inspired you in some way.