29 Jul 2016

A little bit of 'Love & Affection'

I love this Technique!

Technique - Heat Embossing On Foil
  • Wrap a piece of card stock with Aluminium Foil (just normal foil you buy from the supermarket). Leave any crease marks in because they add depth on the next step.
  • Swipe Black StazOn ink pad over the foil piece and on the edges.
  • Apply Versamark Ink to one side of the Embossing Folder by stamping the pad directly onto the embossing folder.
  • Place the foil covered card stock piece face down on the Versamark side of the Embossing Folder. Close the Folder and run the whole thing through the Big Shot. 
  • Remove the piece from the folder, pour Copper Embossing Powder over it and heat set with a heat tool.
  • Sponge Black StazOn over different areas to highlight. 


JOIN THE FUN!

  • Would you like to join my Innovative and Fun Stampin' Up! Team and become an exclusive member of my Absolute Stampers Group where you'll get 100% on-going commitment from me and my other Team Members? We post up Business Tips, Projects for you to make for fun or in your Sampin' Up! Business, Product Information and more. 
  • Run your business your way! Join as a Hobbyist to get a great discount on all products or turn your love for stamping into a business where you set your own hours and earn extra money.
  • I'd love to have you on my Team! Please contact me Today!
Click Here for more no obligation Information.


Here's a List of Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card.
  • Stamp Sets: Love & Affection and  Mixed Borders
  • Ink Pads: VersaMark, Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Crushed Curry.
  • Card Stock: Silver, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake.
  • Papers: Serene Scenery DSP Paper Stack.
  • Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Linen Twine, Metal Buttons, Rhinestones, Aluminium Foil.
  • Tools: Big Shot, Floral Affection & Elegant Dots Embossing Folders, Heat Tool, Tags & Labels Framelits, Ovals.
Come back tomorrow for another card I've made with this technique and all the same products I've used on today's card.

Thanks for Stopping by.

Happy Creating,
Angeliki. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment