25 Jul 2016

A Little Pop of Paradise

I love this stamp set 'Pop of Paradise' and it's co-ordinating Suite 'Pop of Pink.' It's just bright, beautiful and fun!

Every week I set a challenge for my Team Members. I post a card I've made and they have to Case it. One of my Team members asked if we would do a challenge on a card sketch she'd found, so naturally we said Yes!
Here's the Sketch.
And here's my Card.

Pop of Paradise Suit - It's really gorgeous!


My Style Info
  • Everything I've used on my card today is from the 'Pop of Pink Suite' page 83 &84 of Current Annual Catalogue.
  • I gold embossed the Leaf and Hello for some extra pizzazz!.
  • I used Melon Mambo Ink for the Flamingo - How cute is he, or she! - and fussy cut with my Paper Snips.
  • I don't know if you can see them in the photo, but I finished off with Brights Enamel Shapes.
JOIN THE FUN!
  • Would you like to join my Innovative and Fun Stampin' Up! Team and become an exclusive member of my Absolute Stampers Group where you'll get 100% on-going commitment from me and my other Team Members? We post up Business Tips, Projects for you to make for fun or in your Sampin' Up! Business, Product Information and more. 
  • Run your business your way! Join as a Hobbyist to get a great discount on all products or turn your love for stamping into a business where you set your own hours and earn extra money.
  • I'd love to have you on my Team! Please contact me Today!
Click Here for more no obligation Information.


Here's my Stampin' Up! Products I used on Today's Card.
  • Stamp Set: Pop of Paradise
  • Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White.
  • Papers: Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series.
  • Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Versa Mark.
  • Accessories: Brights Enamel Shapes, Gold Embossing Powder.
  • Tools: Heat Gun, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Paper Snips.
  • Adhesive: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals (for the 'Hello')

This has been a fun card to make and I'm looking forward to making more with these fun, bright and beautiful colours.
Click Here to Shop for Your 'Pop of Pink Suite' Products. 

Thanks for Stopping by. See you again soon.

Happy Creating
Angeliki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment