Here's one of the cards I've made from the 'Oh Happy Day' Card Kit.
My Style Info
- This is the All-Inclusive 'Oh Happy Day' Card Kit.
- Everything you need to create cards for a variety of occasions all in one handy box! (Scissors and adhesive not included, however Stampin' Dimensionals are).
- It makes 20 unique cards with the included 'Oh Happy Day' Stamp Set & Co-ordinating envelopes!
- The Kit comes in a Giftable box and because it is All-Inclusive it's a great present idea for experienced and beginner stampers. (However once you see the kit you won't want to give it away!
- Everything in one handy box makes it very portable.
- Want to be in the same room as your family but don't want to watch their TV program? Just pull your Kit out, hassle free, and off you go! And, so easy to pack up! Just put it all back in the one box!
- Great to take on holidays too! No stress of what to take, where you'll stow it. Just grab the one box and everything is there, even the Black Ink Spot Pad and Acrylic Block for mounting the stamps.
- Written & Full photo instructions makes the cards really easy to make up.
- I love this heart card - it comes pre-printed with the flowers and orange sections and folds in two places.
- I have stamped & decorated the Heart front of the card.
SHOP THE KIT NOW
Here's my Stampin' Up! products for today's Post.
- Oh Happy Day Card Kit
- Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
- Glue Dots - I used these to adhere the twine embellishments, but this is optional for you. Stampin' Dimensionals are included.
- I will be posting more cards I've made with the Kit so be sure to check back regularly.
Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you soon!