Here's a look at the squares inside, in the order they fall from, which is Top to Bottom.
And the outstretched Pulley where you can write your greeting. It would be a lovely surprise for the recipient as she/he pulls the pulley and sees all the beautiful squares and then your message.
Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to make Both Cards.
- Stamp Sets: Touches of Texture, Balloon Celebration.
- Cardstock: Elegant Egg Plant, Emerald Envy, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Elegant Egg Plant, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Silver Brads.
- Tools: Paper Piercer
- Adhesive: Tear & Tape Adhesive, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue (Tombow).