15 Aug 2016

Pop Up Slider Cards

AUGUST HOST CODE: CAAWC9DV

I love the cuteness of this card! And love the Pop Up feature!
You can get instructions for the Pop Up Slider Card from Dawns Stampin' Thoughts here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHsPx4ie5Lw


My Style Info
  • I am a bird person so this Bundle appealed to me as soon as I saw it!

  • I love that there is no hand cutting! 
  • I think the new Whisper White Mini Pom Pom Trim is too cute for words!
Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim

AUGUST PROJECT CARD KIT
To see my exclusive August Project Card Kit cards, please Click Here.
 How to get my Exclusive Project Card Kit for FREE.

  • Purchase $75, or more, of Stampin' Up! products on my Online Store using this Host Code CAAWC9DV and you will receive my Exclusive Card Kit for FREE.
  • You will receive all materials excluding stamps and stamped images. 
  • All the card stock is cut up for you, along with pre Die cut and Punched Pieces all included. 
  • The only thing you need to supply is the Stamps, whether you choose to purchase them towards your qualifying purchase or swap in your own. 
  • Orders need to be placed by 25 August via my Online Store to receive the Free Kit.
  • When placing your order, make sure it says 'You're Shopping with Angeliki Kolo.'
  • To start shopping now, please click on the link below.

JOIN THE FUN!
 Would you like to have the fun I'm having running my own business from home, at the hours that suite me? Well you can, by joining my vibrant team 'Absolute Stampers.'
  • When you join Stampin' Up! under me, you become an exclusive member of my Absolute Stampers Team. You'll get 100% on-going commitment from me and my other Team Members via my exclusive Forum.
  •  We post up Business Tips, Projects for you to make for fun or in your Sampin' Up! Business, Product Information and more. 
  • Run your business your way! Join as a Hobbyist to get a great discount on all products or turn your love for stamping into a business where you set your own hours and earn extra money.
  • I'd love to have you on my Team! Please contact me Today!
Click Here for more no obligation Information.


Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card
  • Stamp Set: Best Birds - I used the Bundle.
  • Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight.
  • Ink Pads: Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight, Tuxedo Black, Cajun Craze.
  • Papers: Affectionately Yours DSP
  • Accessories: Whisper White Mini Pom Pom Trim, Natural Trim in Gold, Metal Rimmed Pearls.
  • Tools: Big Shot, Birds & Blooms Thinlits, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Trimmer.
  • Adhesives: Double Sided Tape, Glue Dots, Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Stampin Dimensionals.
 Have a super day!
Happy Creating, Angeliki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment