Sideways Waterfall Card with Father Christmas Stamp Set.
2nd Waterfall Card Piece
My Style Info
- I got the basic know how for this card from Bibi Cameron (Link Below) but I changed most of the measurements to fit in with the Father Christmas Stamp Set that I wanted to use for my card. You will still follow the cutting of the Paper Piece, and assembly of the Panels, however when attaching the Panels I like to start from the bottom, where Bibi starts at the top, so whatever works for you there.
- Here's My Card Measurements
- Card Base: 14.85 x 11.9cm
- Stamped Card Panels: 5.5 x 8.9cm
- Pull Out Mechanism Card Piece (Cherry Cobbler with brad & ribbon for pull out feature): 13.5 x 9cm
- Paper Piece: 13 x 11.5
- After you've cut the Paper Piece my Score Lines are 1.5, 3 & 4 1/2cm. Bibi's are 1cm.
- Bibi sat her finished Waterfall Card piece on top of a normal card which I didn't do.
Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this Card
- Stamp Set: Father Christmas
- Papers: Warmth & Cheer Paper Stack
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green
- Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Christmas Trinkets Embellishments, Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack, Candy Cane Lane Bakers Twine.
- Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots.
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board for Rounded Corners
If you have any questions on today's post, please leave your question in the Comments section below and I'll get back to ASAP.
Thanks for Stopping by.